Top 5 Ways To Prevent From The Coronavirus And Symptoms
In today’s article, we tell you about the coronavirus what is Coronavirus, How to prepare, Symptoms & Testing and preventions from the coronaviruses.
Firstly we will tell you about the:
What Is The Coronavirus.
Coronavirus is a typical virus that can come from animals like mammals birds. As per the report of the WHO the epicenter of the coronavirus is Europe. Everybody says China is the epicenter but the latest WHO report said that Europe is the epicenter and they can get very fast transmission from one to many others.This virus has mainly come from China and they infect many country people.
Over the last 70 years, scientists found that the coronavirus can infect only animals, not peoples but now coronavirus can infect many people because of animals, mice, dogs, bats, etc these animals can transmit the coronavirus to humans.
In this article, we explain the How to prevent from the coronavirus.
1. This virus can spread mainly person to person. those people who are closer contact with each other are mostly affect you can gap between within 6 feet.
2. When someone sneezes or coughs you can away from the person approx 6 feet and after sneezing you can wash hand with sanitizer. When you sneeze, the droplets of the mouth or noses are spreading on the land and the virus can also, spread. so, be careful.
3. This virus can also Spread from contact with contaminated surfaces or objects because we talk above if someone sneezes the droplets of the mouth or noses are spreading on the land and the Viruses can also spread.
This virus can spread easily person to person. most of the virus can spread easily while other’s virus can’t spread easily.
How to Protect Yourself:
Recently no vaccine has been developed to prevent from the coronavirus but you need to take yourself. it is very important for all. This virus can spread mainly person to person. Those people who are closer contact with each other are mostly affect you can gap between within 6 feet.
What Are The Steps To Prevent Yourself:
1. Clean Your hands
1. Wash your hands after 20 min with soap or sanitizer. you can wash your hand at least 20 seconds because of all the germs are removed from the hand and when you will come from the public area firstly you will wash your hand.
2. You can wash your hand with sanitizer because they contain 60% alcohol.Rub your hand until fell dry.
3. If your hands are not washed then you can avoid touching eyes, nose, mouth, etc.
2. Avoid Close Contact:
1.If your family member, friends, anybody is sick you can away from him.
2. At least 6 feet Approx distance from the sick person.
3. Stay Home.
What are the symptoms of this coronavirus ?
1. If you are sick then you go to the doctor to checkup.
2. You can cover your cough and sneezes with a tissue, not hankie.
3. Throw a tissue in a dustbin.
4. After sneezing wash your hand immediately otherwise you can use sanitizers.
5. If you are sick then you must wear a mask for the other’s prevention.
The most important thing, If you are not sick then you don’t use a mask because mask supply is not so more. they should be saved for the others who are sick.
Cold or flu is the main symptoms of spreading the coronavirus.The Result of the Coronavirus maybe appear in the 7-14 days in between.
- Shortness of breath
- Runny nose
- Fever in rare cases
- Sore throat
- Exacerbated asthma
4.Warning Sign Of The Corona Virus:
- Difficulty in the breathing
- Pressure in the chest or chest pain
- Bluish lips or face
If you have a fever or any kind of respiratory difficulties such as coughing or shortness of breath, call your doctor or a health care provider and explain your symptoms over the phone before going to the doctor’s office, urgent care facility or emergency room.
- Coronaviruses are Mostly found in different animals. Rarely, an animal coronavirus can infect humans.
- There are many different kinds of coronaviruses. Some of them can cause colds or other mild respiratory (nose, throat, lung) illnesses.
- Other coronaviruses can cause more serious diseases, including severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and the Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS).
- Coronaviruses are named for their appearance: Under the microscope, the viruses look like they are covered with pointed structures that surround them like a corona, or crown.
When and How To Use Masks
- If you are healthy, you do’nt need any mask. if you are treating the infecting person then you need to wear mask on a face.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
How To Use:
- Before putting a mask on face ,you must need to clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Most Infected Country
- South Korea